Gdansk Business Week in 2021 will take place ONLINE!.
This year’s edition of this extraordinary entrepreneurship camp for young people will take place exclusively online on 5 different dates: 21-25.06. (Business & Telehealth/Healthcare track); 28.06-02.07. (Business, Advanced Business, & Clean Energy Week); 12-16.07. ( Business & Clean Energy Week); 26-30.07. (Business, Advanced Business, & Telehealth/Healthcare); 09-13.08. (Business, Advanced Business, Telehealth/Healthcare & Clean Energy Week) and as a part of Gdansk Business Week students aged 14-19 years old, living in Pomeranian Voivodship will be able to participate in the event..
If you are interested in participation, book the dates in your calendars now! You can choose from up to 5 dates! Recruitment will start from 17 May 2021 and will last until 2 June 2021. Keep an eye on our social media – FB/Gdansk Business Week and IG/gdanskbusinessweek . When you register through Gdansk Business Week (see Application Form and Regulations) you can take part in the camp of your choice free! If you want to do it yourself – prepare $310 😉 Gdansk Business Week is for you if:
- You are 15-19 years old
- You are a high school student
- You live in the Pomeranian Voivodship
- You speak English
- You speak English on a communicative level (you know English well enough to speak it for 5 days)
- You have computer equipment and you can use it on your own
- You have computer equipment (together with a microphone and a camera) and a permanent Internet connection .
- You want to develop yourself, experience an amazing adventure and meet people from all over the world!
If you would like to participate in this year’s online project, please take the following steps:
- choose the date of the camp you are interested in (you have as many as 5 to choose from!) and the path (BUSINESS, ADVANCED, CLEAN ENERGY, HEALTHCARE) – detailed information about when and on what date each path is available can be found here: WBW – VIRTUAL PROGRAMS
- fill out Application Form
- print and then sign (paraphrase on each page, full signature at the end!) the Terms and Conditions. Then send us a scan or photo of the signed Rules to: email@example.com NOTE! If you are an adult – you sign on your own, if you are a minor – the Rules should include the signature of your parent or legal guardian!
- wait for contact from our side – we will write to you by e-mail! There we will explain you further steps and give you a special code allowing you to participate for FREE in the camp of your choice!
- you can register for the camp of your choice with our code and instructions 🙂 All you have to remember is to do it max. 2 weeks before the date of your choice!
- wait for the camp and get ready for action! Remember that the camp takes place according to American time, this means that in Poland you have to be ready between 17:30 and 23:00 😉 .
The order of applications counts, so don’t delay!.
Send us a set of all documents (Application Form and signed Regulations) and we will get back to you as soon as possible (maximum 7 days after sending the form). You have until 2 June 2021!. We’ll let you know in an email what’s next! 🙂
If something is unclear to you, you must look in the questions & answers section. If you still have any questions, write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions and answers
In order to qualify you to participate, we need a completed application form and Regulations signed by you or your parent/legal guardian, along with a personal data processing clause. Remember to initial each page and sign on the last page – you are sending us back the WHOLE Regulations, not just 1 page 😉 You can take a scan or a photo. After sending back the Regulations you will receive an email from us with further instructions – for a particular camp within Washington Business Week you need to register yourself, we will provide you with a code so you won’t pay any participation fee.
Parents or legal guardians.
If you are 18 years old, then your signatures are required, i.e. the applicant participant.
We have a lot of work to do, but we will certainly reply to ALL applications. Recruitment is open until 2th of June, by which time we must have received a set of completed and signed documents from you. We will write within a maximum of 7 days after you send us your application.
When you apply through the application form, we will send you a reminder of the Regulations if you need it 🙂 Remember that you have to print it, initial each page and sign it at the end (you or your parents/legal guardians if you are under 18 years old) and then send us an email: email@example.com a scan or a photo of the signed documents 🙂
If you have returned the application form and a scan or photo of the signed terms and conditions to us, we will email you a link to register directly for the camp of your choice (from the Washington Business Week website) along with the GBW code for free participation. Please note that you must do this 2 weeks before your chosen camp date.
Unfortunately this year only high school students can participate
Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org first.
Yes, you are welcome to choose the Advanced path, which will be held in parallel with the basic part. Camp dates for the Advanced path are: 28th of June-2nd of July 2021, 26-30th of July 2021, 9-13th of August 2021. Remember to mark the appropriate options in the registration form on the WBW website. If you are interested in choosing two different paths on other dates please contact us: email@example.com
Participation in Gdansk Business Week is open to people aged 15 (over)-19 who live in the Pomeranian Voivodeship.
You can find the latest information in the news tab https://gdanskbusinessweek.pl/#aktualnosci and on our fanpage on Facebook GBW (don’t forget to like us to stay up to date).
The most important thing for us is that you have the openness and willingness to learn new things. At the camp you will learn everything you need to know during these 5 days. If you don’t know something, dare to ask!
We want to shout out loud “yeeeeees!” but it is better to ask someone who has already participated in Gdansk Business Week. And best of all, see for yourself – you won’t regret it 🙂